FROM CHIANGMAI TO BANGKOK: THAI MEMORIES ON A PLATE
Join us on Saturday, May 20th, to experience the culinary story
of Uncle Ba Gi - my father's older brother -
who raised him from the moment Dad arrived in Burma.
Each course is inspired by the flavors and textures of Uncle Ba Gi's family.
4 Courses + Lucky Bonus Treat Prix-Fixe Dinner:
Uncle Ba Gi and his family migrated from Yunnan China to Mandalay, and from there to Chiangmai, Thailand. As my father came to America, my Uncle made a life in Thailand. This is his family's journey shared through his granddaughter and my love and lens of Thai flavors.
Organic Mushroom Laab Salad
Organic Medicinal Herb Infused Soup
Choice of: Organic Bamboo Rice with Massaman curry or
Organic Forbidden Rice with Green Curry
Organic P.S. & Co. dessert infused with regional flavors
such as coconut, pandan, passionfruit, and more
We can't end with the unlucky number four!
We will send you off with a bonus surprise.
- 100% organic, plant-based, gluten-free, kosher and free of refined sugars.
- Flavors will be intense, spicy and authentic to the regions of northern and southern Thailand.
- If you have any food allergies beyond our parameters, dislike cilantro or intense flavors, sensitive to heat/spice (chilis), please refrain from booking this event.
- We politely decline modification requests.
- Minimum 5 days cancellation notice.
Refunds will not be available with fewer than 5 days notice.
*We are handicap accessible with a private ramp through the back entrance of the restaurant*