Organic Vanilla Cake: Yields ~6 cupcakes (creams, fillings not included)
What you need – we recommend organic ingredients. Use what you have available.
Organic coconut milk (do not substitute with another plant milk) – 6 tbsp
Organic apple sauce – 6 tbsp
Organic extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil – 2 tbsp + 2 tsp
Organic apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
Vanilla extract – 1/2 Tbsp
Spring/Filtered water (for flax egg) – 2 tbsp + 2 tsp
- Separately prepare the flax egg in a small bowl by mixing ground flax + water into a slurry. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add in flax egg.
- Evenly divide batter into lined cupcake pan, about 3/4 full
- Bake in lined cupcake pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18 minutes. (until the batter rises.)
- Warning: every oven is different. Please keep an eye on your baking time. Yours may require less or more time. When you notice that amazing smell of fresh cake, and the batter has risen, it is most likely done baking!
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Decorate with your choice of creams and fillings (not included). Store in the refrigerator or freezer for shelf life.
Organic Vanilla Cupcake Mix
Vanilla Cupcake Mix
Organic almond flour, organic house-milled oat flour, organic maple sugar, organic tapioca flour, sea salt, baking soda