Organic Double Chocolate Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies – Yields approximately 6 cookies (with a 1 oz scoop)
What you need: we recommend organic ingredients. Use what you have available. (For full batch mix, double the following measurements.)
1/4 cup organic vegan butter
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar with a whisk or in an electric mixer.
- Add tahini and vanilla and mix with a whisk or in an electric mixer.
- Add in the dry ingredients (organic almond flour, organic oat flour, organic maple sugar, baking soda, sea salt), including the organic coconut sugar- sweetened chocolate chips.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop (size is your choice!) to measure each cookie, spaced at least 4" apart. Optional: dip each cookie portion in sesame seeds like we do. For flat cookies, wait until room temp and spread flat with palm.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.
- Allow to cool (the butter will re-solidify, which keeps the cookie together). Then enjoy!
- Cookies can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator, but we don't think these will last long enough to store!
Organic Double Chocolate Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Organic almond flour, organic house-milled oat flour, organic maple sugar, organic coconut-sweetened chocolate chips (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic palm sugar, organic coconut butter), organic white sesame seeds, sea salt