Organic Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies – Yields approximately 12 cookies
What you need:
Organic vegan butter – ½ cup (no gram measurement, but can get it for you)
Vanilla extract – 2 Tbsp. (17.5 g)
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and tahini with a whisk.
- Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop (choose your size!) to measure each cookie, spaced at least 4” apart.
- Place the sesame seeds in a small bowl. Dip the bottom of each cookie in sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Be careful not to overbake.
- Allow to cool (for butter to re-solidify, which keeps the cookie together).
- Cookies can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for shelf life.
- My favorite way to eat these cookies is to sandwich your favorite vegan ice cream between two cookies, seal/wrap tightly and freeze for the best ice cream cookie sandwich!
Organic Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Organic almond flour, organic house-milled oat flour, organic maple sugar, organic coconut-sweetened chocolate chips (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic palm sugar, organic coconut butter), organic white sesame seeds, sea salt