Organic Banana Bread – Yields approximately 6 mini loaves
What you need:
400 grams (approx 1 + 3/4 cup) ripe, smashed banana
160 grams (1/2 cup) maple syrup
30 grams (2 Tbsp) organic brazil nut milk (or any plant milk)
25 grams (2 Tbsp) organic EVOO
5 grams (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together (organic almond flour, organic brown rice flour, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg, organic ginger, organic baking soda, organic baking powder, pinch of salt).
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Optional: add chocolate chips!
- Spray mini-loaf pans with organic EVOO spray or wipe a bit of organic EVOO in each pan with a paper towel.
- Evenly distribute batter in mini-loaf pans.
- Top each loaf with 3 thinly sliced, ripe bananas.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, or until each loaf has browned slightly and firm to the touch.
- Pro-tip: caramelize the banana slices on top with a blow torch!
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator or freezer
Organic Banana Bread Mix
Banana Bread Dry Mix
Organic almond flour, organic brown rice flour, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg, organic ginger, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt