1/2 Dozen Organic Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies – Yields approximately 6 cookies
What you need: we recommend organic ingredients. Use what you have available. (For full batch mix, double the following measurements.)
1/4 cup organic vegan butter
1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a whisk or in an electric mixer.
- Add tahini and vanilla and beat with a whisk or in an electric mixer.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop (choose your size!) to measure each cookie, spaced at least 4” apart.
- Place the sesame seeds in a small bowl. Dip the bottom of each cookie in sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Be careful not to overbake.
- Allow to cool (for butter to re-solidify, which keeps the cookie together).
- Cookies can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for shelf life.
- My favorite way to eat these cookies is to sandwich your favorite vegan ice cream between two cookies, seal/wrap tightly and freeze for the best ice cream cookie sandwich!
Organic Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dry Mix
Organic almond flour, organic house-milled oat flour, organic maple sugar, organic coconut-sweetened chocolate chips (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic palm sugar, organic coconut butter), organic white sesame seeds, sea salt