FLAVORS OF MY FAMILY'S MIGRATION
Join us on Saturday, April 8th, as I share the culinary journey
of my family from Yunnan to Burma, and eventually America.
Each course is inspired by the flavors and textures of my parents' journey!
4 Courses + Lucky Bonus Treat
Flavors will be intense, spicy and authentic to the regions of my father's village, Tengchong, in Yunnan and my mother's homeland of Burma.
Organic yellow pea bisque topped with fresh herbs, mom's chili sesame oil, roasted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds and served with a side of baba.
Chilled organic noodle salad inspired by my favorite Shan noodles from the northern state of Burma.
Organic turmeric sticky rice served with fried chicken of the wood mushrooms.
a sweet ending with your choice of decadent desserts done the P.S. & Co. way infused with flavors from the Burma Road.
(rose water, coconut, sesame, green tea and more)
We must add a 5th pairing, since 4 is an unlucky number in Chinese!
Please take a bonus treat for home.
The menu for the Burma Road event will be...
- 100% organic, plant-based, gluten-free, kosher and free of refined sugars.
- Soy will be present in the form of organic tamari.
- If you have any food allergies beyond our parameters, dislike cilantro or intense flavors, sensitive to heat/spice (chilis), please refrain from booking this event.
- We politely decline modification requests.
- Minimum 5 days cancellation notice.
Refunds will not be available with fewer than 5 days notice.
*We are handicap accessible with a private ramp through the back entrance of the restaurant*